Possible signs and symptoms of internal parasites:
- Feel tired most of the time (Chronic Fatigue)?
- Have digestive problems? (gas, bloating, constipation or diarrhea that come and go but never really clear up)
- Have gastrointestinal symptoms and bulky stools with excess fat in feces?
- Suffer with food sensitivities and environmental intolerance?
- Developed allergic-like reactions and can’t understand why?
- Have joint and muscle pains and inflammation often assumed to be arthritis?
- Suffer with anemia or iron deficiency (pernicious anemia)?
- Have hives, rashes, weeping eczema, cutaneous ulcers, swelling, sores, papular lesions, itchy dermatitis?
- Suffer with restlessness and anxiety?
- Experience multiple awakenings during the night particularly between 2 and 3 am?
- Grind your teeth?
- Have an excessive amount of bacterial or viral infections?
- Difficulty gaining or losing weight no matter what you do?
- Did a Candida program which either didn’t help at all or helped somewhat but you still can’t stay away from bread, alcohol, fruit, or fruit juices?
- Just can’t figure out why you don’t feel really great and neither can your doctor?
- itchy ears, nose, anus
- forgetfulness, slow reflexes, gas and bloating, unclear thinking;
- loss of appetite, yellowish face
- fast heartbeat, heart pain, pain in the navel;
- eating more than normal but still feeling hungry;
- pain in the back, thighs, shoulders;
- numb hands;
- burning sensation in the stomach;
- drooling while sleeping;
- damp lips at night, dry lips during the day, grinding teeth while asleep;
- bed wetting;
- women: problems with the menstrual cycle;
- men: sexual dysfunction;
These are only possible symptoms, and please keep in mind that not everyone that has a few of these symptoms should automatically make the assumption that they are infected; however, if you suspect infection or have been unsuccessfully treated for a problem, it is worth doing some specific parasite cleansing.
Intestinal Parasites And AIDS
Parasites as Cofactors for AIDS