Super Method To Detox Fluoride From The Body
There are various methods that have proven to successfully detox fluoride from the body. Using combinations of these methods provide much more punch than using one method at a time.
Our health is compromised by the consumption of the unnatural and toxic sodium fluoride that is added to public water, toothpaste, and food in order to supposedly combat tooth decay. The sodium fluoride is used to protect teeth, it is a poison and is used as an ingredient in rat poison.
Sodium fluoride consumption contributes to the development of skeletal and dental fluorosis, pineal gland calcification, and lower IQ.
Luckily, unless you swallow toothpaste that contains fluoride most of the fluoride in toothpaste doesn’t enter the bloodstream. Trace amounts do end up being digested and over time and build up in the pineal gland of the brain, in bones, and in soft tissue in the body.
Sodium fluoride is so toxic that the labels on fluoridated toothpaste caution against swallowing toothpaste and recommend you seeing a doctor is you do swallow toothpaste.
You are not told though that it is inevitable that small amounts of fluoride will enter the body each time you brush your teeth with fluoridated toothpaste.
We are also told that the small amounts of fluoride added to public drinking or tap water isn’t harmful. You aren’t told that the fluoride you drink from tap water accumulates in the body and just doesn’t simply flow out of the body through excretion.
The fluoride consumed through brushing, drinking, and even eating fluoridated foods stays in the body and accumulates in the pineal gland of the brain, the bones, and tissues.
Since this is the case, it is important to remove as much fluoride from the body to protect organ function, bones, teeth, and the brain.
For instance, the thyroid is heavily dependent on iodine and fluoride displaces the iodine from thyroid cells.
“…one halogen can displace another one of a higher atomic weight but cannot displace one of lower weight thereby, results fluoride- thyroid-iodine antagonism which in turn lead to interference with iodine uptake. The fluoride is a universal G-protein activator/inhibitor.
The stimulation of certain G-proteins occurs due to the toxic effects of fluoride, which has the effects of switching off the uptake into the cell of the active thyroid hormone. The thyroid control mechanism is compromised.
The TSH output from pituitary gland is inhibited by fluoride, thus reducing thyroid output from thyroid glands. Fluoride competes for the receptor sites on the thyroid gland which respond to TSH; so that this hormone reaches the thyroid gland and so fewer hormone is manufactured.”
Fluoride also combines with the calcium in bones and teeth and makes them brittle over time, and fluoride is even associated with the decline in cognitive ability.
Super Fluoride Detox Method
1. Reduce Fluoride Entering The Body
- Stop consuming fluoridated public water. Most filtering systems use simple carbon filtration methods that ineffectively filter fluoride from public/tap water. Even reverse osmosis filters do not remove all of the fluoride from tap water. Reverse osmosis and ionizer filters do remove more fluoride than common carbon filters, but not all of the fluoride.
- It is best to stop brushing teeth with fluoridated toothpaste. Even using the recommended pea size is problematic because small amounts of sodium fluoride will end up getting into the bloodstream even though you spit out the toothpaste. You can protect against the buildup of cavity causing bacteria by brushing and rinsing the mouth after every meal. You want to kill bacteria in the mouth and can brush with natural anti-bacterial substances like coconut oil or oil of oregano.
2. Eat Tamarinds
- A tamarind fluoride detox is an excellent and natural way to detox fluoride. Studies have shown that tamarind consumption results in the elevated excretion of fluoride through urination.
- Studies have shown that iodine displaces fluoride, so the use of iodine as a fluoride detox is especially important to the thyroid. Fluoride interferes with iodine uptake in the thyroid, which interferes with thyroid health and functioning. Studies have shown that increased consumption of iodine displaces fluoride so it can be removed through urination.
- Seaweed is the best natural source of iodine and include arame, bladderwrack, dulse, hijiki, kelp, irish moss, nori, and wakame. It is best to get seaweed from the Atlantic Ocean because of the Fukushima radiation leaking into the Pacific Ocean.
- If your choice is short-term supplementation to jumpstart fluoride removal in conjunction with eating iodine rich foods, nascent iodine appears to be the better form of supplementation than the use of potassium iodide tablets. (Short-term supplementation may be helpful but long-term you should depend on natural sources of iodine.)
- Boron is a natural mineral that exists in the environment and in food. As iodine is an excellent fluoride detox for the thyroid, boron is an excellent fluoride detox for the bones and joints. Skeletal fluorosis is a bone disease caused by excessive accumulation of fluoride in bones. Skeletal fluorosis results in brittleness of bones, and pain in bones and joints.
- This study by Zhou and his colleagues showed that boron effectively removed fluoride, which was excreted in urine.
- Signs of skeletal fluorosis practically disappeared during the experiment. A study by Rex Newman and his colleagues attested to the importance of boron in supporting bone and joint health. They noted that in areas where boron consumption was low arthritis rates were high, and areas where boron consumption was high arthritis rates were low.
- Natural food sources high in boron include almonds, avocados, dates, hazelnuts, prunes, and raisins. If your choice is short-term supplementation to jumpstart everyday consumption of foods high in boron, the use of borax has been shown to be effective in studies without any side-effects. The dosage calls for 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon to one liter of water to be sipped throughout the day.
Applying these various fluoride detoxes together will allow for a more thorough and comprehensive detox across different tissue types and functions throughout the body.
 A Comparative Study of Fluoride Ingestion Levels…
 Impact of Fluoride on Neurological Development in Children
 A Comparative Study of Fluoride Ingestion Levels…
 What Is The Role Of Fluoride In The Body?
 Developmental Fluoride Neurotoxicity: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
 Ameliorative Effect of Tamarind Leaf on Fluoride-Induced Metabolic Alterations.
 Effect of Tamarind Ingestion on Fluoride Excretion in Humans
 Iodine Supplementation Markedly Increases Urinary Excretion of Fluoride and Bromide
 Clinical Experience with Inorganic, Non-radioactive Iodine/Iodide
 Zhou, L.Y. et al., Effect of borax in treatment of skeletal fluorosis. Fluoride 1987; 20(1): 24-27
 Essentiality of Boron for Healthy Bones and Joints.